Thursday, June 21, 2012

Two new books in the mail!

This morning was super exciting for me, as I got two new books delivered to my doorstep that I just can't wait to read. One is called The Nervous New Owner's Guide to Angora Rabbits by Suzie Sugrue and is the ONLY book on Angoras offered by Amazon. I thought I should give it a try to see if it was helpful so I could recommend it to people who buy my future little bunny babies. The second is one, not on rabbits, but general homesteading in the "suburbs" although I know very few suburbs around here where people can have goats, but whatever. it's called Little House in the Suburbs by Deanna Caswell and Daisy Siskin. I'm excited for a few of these chapters and we'll see if it's recommendation worthy. I'll review both of these books here when I finish them...which reminds me that I was going to review the other book I read on rabbit raising. Look back a tomorrow for a review of the Storey Guide to Raising Rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment